What are the secrets of the world’s most successful teams? Shane Snow, entrepreneur, award-winning journalist and Bestselling author of Dream Teams, will change the way we think about people, progress, and collaboration among teams. This presentation is for anyone who aspires to be a leader, build a team or change history.
Shane’s book is not a boring business book or case study about team-building exercises. If you enjoy writers like Malcolm Gladwell, Daniel Pink, Ryan Holiday or Simon Sinek, you’ll love Dream Teams.
In this presentation, you’ll learn:
- The surprising factor behind most failed mergers and marriages
- How a certain method of fighting is more useful than brainstorming
- How leveraging “cognitive diversity” helps teams outmatch competitors
- The science of becoming open-minded—and the outsize effect it has on group success
- The counterintuitive truths about becoming better team players