The Account Journey is a helpful yardstick in measuring the success of Account-Based Sales and Marketing. The idea is pretty simple: as an organization, you must define the process and steps by which prospect accounts become customers.
Every organization has different approaches to the way they market and sell -- and being able to configure the yardstick in a way that makes sense to your organization is a key requirement to make it successful.
In this step-by-step guide, we'll cover:
- What is the Account Journey?
- The Building Blocks of Engagio’s Account Journey
- Engagio’s “Starter” Account Journey
- Engagio "Expanded" Account Journey
- More Journey Examples From Our Customers
- Journey Analytics
- Journey Dashboard
- Account Journey Multi-Touch Attribution