Episode 1: Data and Empathy: Sales Reps' Advice on Engaging Buyers in Uncertain Times
Hear from Georgie Whitehurst of Bombora and Brett Samurin of Engagio, two account executives who know a thing or two about how to make the number in good times and bad. They’ll share their best advice for how to take some of the fear out of prospecting and customer engagement.
You’ll hear their tips on these questions:
- What can sellers do to make it less risky to do prospecting in difficult times?
- What do you look for when you're reviewing account intent or engagement data?
- How do you use insights to prioritize your time and which accounts and contacts to focus on?
- What can reps do to improve their messages to prospects so they're more likely to be welcome and helpful?
- What should reps stay away from right now?
- How do you keep up your confidence in tough times, and what's your advice for others?
What is the 'What Works Now' series:? A podcast series about how sales and marketing professionals are defining a new path for B2B revenue teams.
Join us to hear practical advice and ideas from your peers. We won’t pretend to have all the answers. We’ll just ask good questions and see what the great people in our community have to say.