You’re spending valuable resources on your ABM strategy, so picking target accounts is an important – but often overlooked – component of good account based marketing.
Join us for this presentation to learn how to pick accounts like an all-star.
- The most common and costly mistake teams make when selecting target accounts and how to avoid it
- How many accounts is the right number to target at once
- The 5 types of data you must have to nail account selection
- How to tier your accounts and the tactics used for each
- How to determine where you are on the account selection maturity model
- And more
Download Engagio's Clear and Complete Guide to Account Based Marketing at Engagio.com/guide
Learn more about Engagio at Engagio.com
About the Author
Brandon Redlinger is the Director of Growth at Engagio, and is obsessed with anything Account Based Marketing and Sales related. He has been in sales and marketing his entire career, leading teams across the country from NYC to Denver to the San Francisco Bay Area. Brandon is passionate about the intersection between technology and psychology, especially as it applies to growing companies. In his spare time, you will find him buried in a book, hitting the gym or on an adventure exploring the world.Follow on Twitter More Content by Brandon Redlinger