Connect the dots between account engagement and revenue to gain end to end visibility into ABM program performance. This 45-minute presentation provides an overview of Dash Account Based Attribution, including a live demo of:
360° Account-Centric Views:
- See all engagement at the account level with Engagio’s Lead-to-Account matching algorithm.
- Know with confidence which programs perform best at each stage of the account journey.
- Aggregate multiple touchpoints across multiple people at the account level for a holistic view.
Attribution Built for Salesforce:
- See all marketing analytics and attribution dashboards right inside Salesforce CRM.
- Understand what programs are working using out-of-the-box models or your own custom models.
- Streamline reporting inside your system of record so that all information is consistent and is updated in real time.
Easy Setup + Enterprise Flexibility:
- See actionable analytics with plug-and-play attribution models, reports, and dashboards.
- Easy customization leveraging native Salesforce functionality to configure to your specific needs.
- Friendly, knowledgeable experts to help you every step of the way. Join us Thursday, October 5th at 10 am (PST) to see Engagio Dash in action!
Learn more at Engagio.com/attribution
About the Author
Brandon Redlinger is the Director of Growth at Engagio, and is obsessed with anything Account Based Marketing and Sales related. He has been in sales and marketing his entire career, leading teams across the country from NYC to Denver to the San Francisco Bay Area. Brandon is passionate about the intersection between technology and psychology, especially as it applies to growing companies. In his spare time, you will find him buried in a book, hitting the gym or on an adventure exploring the world.Follow on Twitter More Content by Brandon Redlinger